Thursday, August 23, 2012

Recipe: Single-Serve Sun Tea Jars

Sun tea in mini jars, just add a label with tea flavor and bingo,  personal sun tea!


Who doesn't want an adorable jar of sun tea to themselves? And yes, I said adorable jar of tea.

1. Place a tea bag in a clean jelly jar and fill with water.
2. Screw on lid tightly and set out in sun for at least 4 hours.
3. Remove tea bag and stir in sugar to taste.
4. Refrigerate until fully cooled and/or add ice cubes.

If you make it, I think you'll see that it is cute. The jar is just the right size to double as a glass, so forget doing twice as many dishes! I found that I quite like small Smuckers jelly jars because they are the right size and have cute gingham lids. Yes, I'm hooked on the idea that these are cute. Sadly I could not take a picture of my jar of sun tea before it was consumed today. In all honesty it looks just like tea in a glass jar... but cuter. But the bright side is that there is sun every day, therefore I will make it again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that. Yeah, I think you get the idea I like this stuff.

No wonder my friend Jess kept talking about it! It's delicious! *whispers* And adorable!

*advertisement voice* Let the power of the sun unleash the flavor of this all new delicious tea. Infuses faster than ever!  *advertisement is over now*


No comments:

Post a Comment